Record an audio track with Powerpoint:
To record an audio track, your microphone must be connected to your computer:
- In the Normal view mode, select the slide for which you want to embed an audio file.
- Go to the Insert tab > Media > Click on the small arrow under Audio > Record Audio.
- The Record Sound dialog box opens, simply click on the record button,
- Once done, click onthe Stop button. You can replay the audio clip using the Play button.
- If the recording doesn't suit you, click on Cancel and repeat the operation.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 20, 2012 at 09:42 AM by deri58.