While trying to change the resolution on my Mac,the following error message is being displayed: "Out of range
". Rebooting in safe mode but the problem still persists. How to revert to previous resolution?
No need to go through Safe-Mode
- Start the Mac
- Give it sufficient time to load the desktop
- Press CTRL + SPACE (opens spotlight)
- Type "System Preferences"
- Press the Enter key (you are now in the System Preferences window)
- Type "Displays"
- Press the Enter key (you are now in the Displays settings window)
- Press the Tab key
- Use the Down/up arrow keys to change resolution
Thanks to aiglenoirdu29
for this tip.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 27, 2012 at 05:02 AM by deri58.