I can view websites under Internet Explorer, but when I click on any contained link, a blank page opens. What can be done?
- This is related to bad DCOM settings. Use the fix below to solve the issue.
- Open the run command: Start > Run.
- Type "DCOMCNFG" to open up the Component services
- Expand 'Component services' and 'Computers' > right-click > 'Properties'.
Select "Default Properties" tab and make sure the following options are configured as below:
- Default Authentication Level: "Connect"
- Default Impersonation Level:"Identify"
Thanks to Rob
for this tip.