BlackBerry Curve: Moving pictures from the internal memory to the memory card
- If you want to free up some space on the internal memory of your Blackberry phone, you can move your photos to the memory card of your phone. The procedure is simple, from the home screen of your BlackBerry:
- Click on the "Multimedia"
- Highlight the Pictures folder (without clicking), then press the BlackBerry key and select "Explore"
- You will see "Media Card" and "Device"
- Click "Device" and navigate to the "Camera" folder.
- Highlight the picture(s) you want to move, then press the BlackBerry key and select "Cut"
- Press the "Backspace" to access the "Media Card" menu.
- Once inside the media card, press the BlackBerry key and select "Paste".
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 18, 2013 at 08:17 AM by jak58.