Glympse is a free application allowing you to share your location in real-time with your contacts (phone-book) or on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, from your iPhone and any other smartphones ( Android , BlackBerry , Windows Mobile) equipped with GPS.
Glympse will allow you to pass this information via a simple SMS or publish your location on social network.
Download and install on your smartphone
- Launch the application.
- Click on the + button located next to the "To" field:
- Select the contact you want to share your location
- Configure your settings
- The name of your contact will appear in the "To:" field.
- Click on"Send" and you're done!
Share your location on Facebook or Twitter
- Open Glymse and click "Settings".
- Select Facebook.
- Click "Connect with Facebook".
- Login to Facebook and follow the instructions.
- Return to the main application window.
- In "To:" field, enter Facebook username.
- Finally, click the "Send".
Original document published by Carlos-vialfa
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 20, 2013 at 12:54 PM by deri58.