In this tip you shall learn to how to make use of the Youtube Couch Mode. Browse for Youtube videos from your iPhone and view them on your PC screen.
- Google Chrome browser.
- An iPhone.
Download Mobo on your iPhone
- Download Mobo application on your iPhone from the Apple Store
Install YouTube Couch Mode extension for Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Download YouTube Couch Mode extension from the following link.
- Click "Add to Chrome" and follow the procedure.
Pairing the devices
- Sign-in to YouTube from Google Chrome
- To the right of the navigation bar, click on the YouTube Couch Mode extension (Mobo) icon.
- A window containing a QR code shall be displayed:
- Launch Mobo on your iPhone
- Click on "Create Connection" and activate the scanner
Using the camera of the iPhone scan the QR code and pair the devices.
Browse YouTube from your iPhone
- Once the devices are paired, you can browse YouTube videos from your iPhone using the search box at the top of the application.
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM by deri58.