PC Performer is malicious software which will propose you to improve the performance of your computer. It alerts you of errors, slow computer, crashes ... to lure you and make you buy the software.
Once purchased the software continues to find errors! and you can not contact the publisher of this software!
If you bought this software check your bank account. It will also change your homepage and display ads popups. To remove this software and many adware (adware) associated performed the following 3 steps
STEP 1: Via the Control Panel
You can uninstall PC Performer by going to the : [Start Menu] + [Control Panel] + [Add / Remove Programs].
Then uninstall anything related to PC Performer and also:
- Babylon Toolbar.
- Sweet IM.
- Application Updater.
STEP 2: AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a tool created specifically for disinfection remove adware:
- Download AdwCleaner
(by Xplode) on the desktop.
- Launch the program and click on Remove and for the scan to be completed. You may need to restart the computer after the scan.
- Once the removal is complete, a report will be generated.
STEP 3: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a disinfection tool known for its effectiveness. It can help remove residue left behind after a scan with AdwCleaner, or handle other types of infections.
- Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(By Rubber Ducky) on the desktop.
- Install the software.
- Make updates (Click on the "Updates" tab and then "Search for updates").
- Then launch a full scan
- Once the scan is complete, click on "Show results".
- Select all detected items (some are not checked by default) and click "Remove Selected". If prompted to restart the PC, accept!
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 6, 2016 at 03:02 PM by owilson.