How to add CMYK support to GIMP?
Install Adobe ICC Profiles
You need to add the Adobe ICC Profiles to Gimp. The procedure is as follows:
Install the Seperate + plug-in:
- Download Adobe ICC Profiles
- Unzip the file and you will get the Adobe ICC Profiles folder containing two subfolders: RGB Profiles and CMYK Profiles
- Rename the folder as ColourProfiles and copy it to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\.
- Then in each of the sub-folders, right-click the color profiles of your choice and install them.
- Download and install the Seperate + plug-in.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the Separate.exe file to C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\
Thanks to Luke1
for this tip.
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 29, 2013 at 09:54 AM by deri58.