Pandora - Create a custom radio station
Pandora allows you to create custom radio stations.
Using Pandora is simple, just enter the name of the song, artist or composer and Pandora will create a radio station that will play only similar music tracks. To create your custom radio station:
- In the window that appears, click "Continue"
- Enter an artist name, song or composer and press Enter:
- Pandora starts playing music style based on the song or artist you entered:
- To personalize your radio, you can click on "add variety" (link provided below the name of the radio you are listening)
- In the window that opens, enter the name of another artist, song or composer and Pandora music will provide a list of related music tracks.
- Click the thumbs up to tell Pandora that you like the song you're listening and to include more similar songs to your station.
- If you never want to hear more a song anymore, click the thumbs-down.
- To create a new radio station, enter the name of the artist, song or composer in Box "New Station" and press Enter.
Pandora is restricted to users from the United States, New Zealand or Australia. However, there is a trick to seamlessly access the service outside of these
countries (see here
In the same category
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58