Opera gives you the ability to rapidly save text copied from webpages and take notes through the Notes feature.
Create a Note
- Open Opera
- Click Opera button and select "Notes"
- Click the "Add" button and select "New Note"
- Compose your note in the right pane. The note is automatically saved
- If you want to send the note by email, click on the "Send" button and follow the indications.
Save text from a Web page in Notes
- Select the text you want to store on the website
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + C
- The note with the selected text automatically appears in "Opera> Notes"
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by deri58