To set the number of maximum allowed connection under Opera (when experiencing slow browsing speed), follow the below procedure:
- Open Opera.
- In the address bar, type "about:config" and press Enter.
- The "Preference editor" shall open up.
- Scroll to the Performance section.
- Click to expand the section.
- Edit the value next to "Max Connections Total" (set to 64 by default).
- Click on the "Save" button located at the end of the "Performance" pane.
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 11, 2013 at 11:59 AM by deri58.