- Posts which involves the copying or sharing content/files protected by copyright.
- Messages concerning fraudulent access to paid resources (decryption of encrypted channels, serial numbers and software cracks, etc..)
- Insulting or degrading messages
- Irrelevant messages
It is useless to deny deleted messages!
- If you really think there is a mistake, you can send a private message to moderator.
- Moreover, the presence of a public website URL, an email address in a message or as a nickname, is highly questionable and may also represent a potential danger to the message sender, the moderators reserves the right to remove such messages.
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 22, 2015 at 03:20 AM by Jeff.