How to configure Outlook to manage a mail.com account?
You can get a mail.com email working using the following settings:
- Account type: Choose IMAP.
- Incoming mail server: pop.mail.com.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.mail.com.
- Fill in all the required fields and click More Settings.
- Click Advanced and in the Incoming server put 143 and Outgoing server put 587.
- Now click Outgoing Server and tick My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
Thanks to Adam
for this tip.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM by jak58.