My HP laptop, running Windows 7 won't not load my user profile, but instead will display a temporary profile (default for the system).
- Firstly, log-in in administrator mode (it may require that you restart your PC several times)
- Go to: Control Panel> Folder Options> Views> uncheck "Hide extensions for file types is known".
- Go to: Computer > C:/ > Program Files > HP SimplePass 2011
- Look for a file named "TrueSuiteService.exe"
- Change the "exe" extension to ".old."
- Restart you PC.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 18, 2013 at 08:26 AM by deri58.