Pictures taken with the your BlackBerry are by default stored on the internal memory of the phone. To move them to your PC, you can send them by mail, Bluetooth or transfer them to the memory card of the device and then to the PC.
The easiest solution, is to make use of the BlackBerry Desktop Software that allows you to transfer media files from your BlackBerry to PC and vice-versa.
- Download BlackBerry Desktop Software and install it on your PC.
- Run the program
- Connect your BlackBerry to your PC using the data cable.
- In the main window, click on the "Images" button
- The pictures stored in the internal memory of your BlackBerry will be displayed. Select the photos you want to transfer and click "Import Pictures".
- Photos will be stored in the "Image Import Folder".
Thanks to Carlos-vialfa
for this tip
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 19, 2013 at 07:40 AM by deri58.