LISA is a web interface to manage a very light Ubuntu or Debian server remotely via a web browser.
Developed in PHP with a MySQL database.
- Stop and restart the OS
- Access to the data: CPU, Disk Space, Video Card, RAM, active connection, process etc ...
- Create a unique user or batch users.
- Remove user
- Creation of groups
- Remove group
- Add, delete, move a user from a group.
- Ajaxterm must be installed in order to use command line.
- Start/Stop/Restart some services such as: network interface, apache, mysql, samba, cups, dhcp, vftpd.
- Mounting and unmounting USB devices and CD-ROM.
- File Manager to browse the tree of the OS.
- The ability to automatically update the software online.
When a user is created with LISA, he will have access to a web server and a database.
The user is also known as Samba, if a samba server exists.
This document entitled « LISA » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.