Google Books is a service from Google that allows you to search and read get a preview of books of any type. Most book are protected by copyright and may be consulted with limitations, but some free ones exits too.
Although you can not directly download books from Google Books, you can make use of Google Books Downloader for this purpose.
- Download and install *Google Books Downloader on your PC
- Enter Google Books
- In the search box type the words related to the book you want to view and click on "Find a Book"
- In several related books are found, make your selection
- You can have a preview of the book. Copy the URL of the book that appears in the browser address bar
- Launch Google Books Downloader, and paste the URL of the book in the "Google Book URL"
- Select PDF as output format and click on the "Start" button.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 27, 2013 at 05:13 AM by deri58.