It may be useful to have dedicated keyboard shortcuts to rapidly access our favorite applications. MacOS allows you to create such shortcuts, without the need for you to download any application.
- Open System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts tab
- Click on the small + sign
- A small menu shall appear:
- Next to Application select the name of the application for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Give a name to the shortcut.
- Finally select the key combination to be used.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 4, 2013 at 08:48 AM by jak58.