Here below is a simple procedure to make a backup of the data stored on your BlackBerry phone using the BlackBerry Desktop Software
- First download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Launch the software and connect your BlackBerry phone.
- Once your phone is detected and sync with BlackBerry Desktop Software, it will appear in the left pane of the program's interface:
- Click on the "Back up now" button:
- In the dialog that opens up, first select:
Click on the Backup button to generate the file.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 16, 2013 at 09:48 AM by deri58.