You can congifure Eset Nod 32 to automatically scan removable media (USB keys, external hard drives, memory cards...etc). To enable this feature:
- Double click on the Eset tray icon to open the program's interface.
- Press F5 to access the advanced settings window.
- Go to "Computer" > "Removable media".
- Check "Action to take after inserting removable media" and using the drop menu select "Automatic device scan ".
- Click on Ok to validate.f
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM by deri58.