Eset Nod 32 - Enable the detection of PUPs
PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) are programs often offered when installing other programs (repacked freewares). They take the form of toolbars that change web
browsers settings (homepage, search engines..etc). Eset Nod 32 possess a feature for the detection of PUPs. To enable it"
- Double click on the Eset tray icon.
- Press F5 to access the advanced settings window.
- Go to "Computer" > "Antivirus and antispyware".
- In the "scanner options" section, check:
- "Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications".
- "Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications".