is an online service, which allows you to instantly share your screenshots online. It simplifies the sharing of image files, by automating several processes; upon pressing on the appropriate key combination, the tool will seamlessly take a screenshot, upload it to a personal online storage area (200Mb in its free version) and generate a short URL for your screenshot (like this: http://puu.sh/2oegO
). You can then share this URL with your friends/contacts by mail, instant messaging or on Twitter!
How does it work?
- The next step involves the download and installation of the puush application: http://puush.me/ (version for MacOS and Windows exist).
- Once installed Log-in to the application:
Now the tool is ready for use!
- Click on "OK, I've got it" to close this window. Puush, runs in the background and can be configure via the dedicated system tray icon..
- The key combinations to take screenshots are as follow:
- CTRL + SHIFT + 2 - take a screenshot of active software window and generates a URL for it.
- CTRL + SHIFT + 3 - take a screenshot of your desktop and generates a URL for it.
- CTRL + SHIFT + 4 - take a screenshot of a specific area of your desktop.
- *CTRL + SHIFT + U - Allows you to puush (upload and create URL) an image file.
After each successful puush.. a small tray notification will be displayed and the URL will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 26, 2013 at 06:32 AM by jak58.