The Recycle bin icon, no longer appears on my desktop. How to restore it?
For Windows Vista and Seven:
- Right-click on your Desktop > Personalize > Change Desktop icon.
- Note that: If you are using the Home Basic version, simply type "show desktop icon" in the search field and select "Show or Hide common icon on Desktop".
- Check "Recycle Bin" and click on OK
For Windows XP:
- Right-click on your Desktop > Properties > Office Tab > Customize Desktop.
- Select the items you want to display or hide.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 27, 2013 at 05:22 AM by deri58.