Here's a little trick to easily create GIF animations .
UnFREEz is a software to create animated GIF images. It has the particularity to be very light compared to others softwares and is very easy to use.
Create an animated image
- Preparing the images: You need to save the images to be use in the animation in the GIf format.
- Once the images are prepared and stored on the hard drive in the GIF format, launch "UnFREEz".
- The software opens, drag and drops the images files in the appropriate field.
- Set the "Frame Delay" (choose the time interval between the appearance of the animation frames).
- Once configured, click on "Make Animated GIF".
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM by deri58.