main function is to add or modify the FAQ
's articles, in the different sections of CCM:
Before adding any new article, have a search in the FAQ or How To, to avoid creating duplicate.
- Open the FAQ
- To add a new article, click on the green button "Add a new article", at the top of the page:
- To modify an article, click on the blue button "Edit" at the top of the article's page:
- This is the interface to create articles :
- Title: Title of the article
- Category: to put the article in the category it depends among 17 categories and subcategories
- Insert a picture: to insert images, read this article
- Article: to add or modify the article (text, images, videos). Tools for formatting (bold, italic, underline, code ...) are available over the field
- Suggested links: during the writing, links are suggested for you to accept if they help understanding the article
- Comments: to describe any modification done in the article, it appears in the history of the article.
- Preview: berfore to record your article or your modifications, you have to preview it. Take the opportunity to check it. Several choices are available:
- Save: to save your article in the FAQ
- Back to editing: to modify the article during wrinting, if the preview need it.
- Close: The article is not recorded, but always in preview. To continue to modify it, click on the blue button "Edit"
: If you want to modify the content of an article primary written by an other contributor, you have to contact him berfore to modify it.
: you can read the "History" tab, containing all the versions of this article, and the comments of any modifications.
- By clicking on "Show", you can read each version of the article
- The tab Differences, which appears when you are showing a version of the article, indicates each modification made in this version