How to secure your Google Chrome browser.
Simply to go to the Chrome Web Store and install the Secure Profile extension for the Google Chrome browser
- Confirm your settings by clicking on Save.
- Then type the following line in the address bar of Google Chrome:
- For the Secure Profile extension, select "Allow in incognito mode".
- Enter the previously defined password.
- Now each time you will run Google Chrome, you will be asked for a password!
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 15, 2013 at 08:24 AM by deri58.