EpocCam Wireless Webcam is a small software that can turn your iPhone into a wireless webcam and allows you to monitor everything that happens directly on your PC. For this, all you need is to install the EpocCam Wireless Webcam application on your iPhone and the EpocCam divers for your PC .
- Download EpocCam Wireless Webcam from the Apple Store and install it on your iPhone
- Download the drivers from this link and install them on your PC.
- The two devices must be connected to the same wireless network.
- On your iPhone, run EpocCam Wireless Webcam.
- Runs the EpocCam Viewer on your PC (Start > All Programs> EpcomCam Viewer)
- The image captured by your iPhone will be directly displayed on the EpocCam Viewer window on your PC.
Tip: use your iPhone as a webcam for Skype video calls
You can use your iPhone as a wireless webcam for Skype video calls made from your PC. For this, you only need to configure the audio and video options in Skype.
- Go to Tools> Options> Video Settings> under Select Video Source, select "Kinoni web camera"
- Go to Tools> Options> Sound Settings> under Select Audio Source, select "Kinoni Audio Source"
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM by jak58.