If you want to use part of a song as an introduction or other basis, you can create a sample. Under Virtual DJ the creation of audio samples is a simple task, just follow these steps:
- Open Virtual DJ
- Load the song to Virtual DJ
- Start playback (click on Play)
- Once you have identify the part you want to use as a sample, click on the Stop button.
- Simply select the part of the song you will use, with the mouse cursor
- Go to the Sampler tab
- Click the REC button on one of the samplers.
- Click the Play button to start recording.
- Click on Stop, when done.
- To save your sample, click on the small sampler options button, located below and click on Save.
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 26, 2013 at 05:52 PM by deri58.