Error message "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on."...
I'm not able to access my Gmail account. whenever I'm trying to log in, the folliowing error message is displayed:
Follow the below instructions:
- Open your "Firefox" browser --> Click on "Tools" --> Options --> Click on "Privacy" tab.
- Make sure that option "Accept cookies from sites" is selected --> Click on OK.
- Clear all the cookies... etc
- Hold the "Ctrl and Shift" keys and press the "Delete" key.
- "Clear Recent History" will be opened. In "Time range to clear", select "Everything" from the drop-down menu.
- Now select all the options under "Details" and click on "Clear Now". Close the "Firefox" browser and open it. Now try to access your Gmail account.
For Google Chrome :
- Open the "Google Chrome" browser --> In the address bar, type
- Press Enter.
- Now scroll down the page and click on "Show advanced settings".
- Under "Privacy", click on the button "Content Settings" --> Under "Cookies", make sure that "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is selected --> Click on "Done" --> Now click on button "Clear browsing data" --> In "Obliterate the following items from:", select the option "the beginning of time" from the drop-down menu *Check all the check boxes (Select all the options)
- Click on "Clear browsing data" button. Now close and then open the browser.
- Now try to open your Gmail Account.
Thanks to jack4rall
for this tip!
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM by deri58.