GIMP is a powerful and free image editor. Gimp has tools allowing you to tweak your photos with incredible ease.
To remove a mole, a pimple or any imperfection of the face or other body part:
- Open GIMP.
- You will find all the tools you need, in the toolbox to the left.
- Load the photo on the main program window, by clicking File > Open and select the photo on your hard drive.
- Use the magnifying glass, available in the tool box to enlarge the photo if necessary.
- In the toolbox, select the "Healing tool" (cross-shaped icon in yellow).
- Press the Ctrl key and select the area that you want to use to "cover" the imperfections.
- Drag the mouse cursor over the area you want to edit.
- Repeat the operation, until you are comfortable with the result.
- Click File> Export.
- Give a name to your picture and choose the destination folder.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 8, 2013 at 07:08 AM by jak58.