Any attempt to log to Windows Live Messenger is met by the following message:
A newer version is available. You must install the newer version in order to continue. Would you like to do this now?
A newer version has been downloaded and is available. You must install this newer version in order to continue. Would you like to do this now?
So how to bypass this forced migration to Skype
and keep using WLM
- Download Messenger Reviver 2.
- Once the download is complete, double click the MessengerReviver-2-2-1.exe
- In the window that opens, click on the Start button.
- You can sign in to Windows Live Messenger
- MSN Messenger Reviver 2 supports WLM 2009, 2011 and 2012.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 10, 2013 at 06:40 AM by jak58.