USB Image Tool - Tutorial
Creating your image file
- Once downloaded, extract the "usbit.zip" file and double click on "USB Image Tool.exe" to launch the program.
- Connect your USB drive and click on Backup
- Choose the location for the backup, and the name of your backup image file:
- The Backup procedure will start automatically.
- At the end of the procedure, the image (ghost) is created:
How to restore the image in case of crash or faulty USB key
- To restore the image, nothing more complicated, just click on Restore:
- Select the name of the file you want to restore:
- Click on "Yes, I want to restore image ......."
- And wait for the restoration process to be completed:
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM by jak58.