To configure the parental control settings of McAfee Internet security, follow the below procedure:
- Double-click on the McAfee tray icon.
- Click on Parental Controls
- First you will need to set an Admin password:
- Enter a password and confirm
- Click on Next.
- Back to the Parental Controls menu, click on the "Edit" button (next to Protect Your Family).
- You will need to enter the password previously defined.
- Next, select the account for which you want to enable Parental controls and click on Protect (in our example: the guest account):
- Configure your settings (the type of content you want to block) and click on Done when finished:
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 24, 2013 at 04:01 AM by jak58.