How to read ebooks on a Samsung Galaxy S4?
To read ebooks on your Samsung Galaxy S4, you can make use of the FBReader app, as your device does not come with a pre-installed eBook reader.
- Download FBReader from Google Play and install it on your Galaxy S4
- The application will create the Books folder on the memory card of your mobile (Apps > Books)
From there you can transfer the ebooks stored on your PC to this folder:
- Connect your Galaxy S4 to PC via data cable
- Your phone will be recognized by your PC
- Open Windows Explorer and copy the your ebooks to the Books folder on your Galaxy S4.
- Once done, disconnect your Galaxy S4.
- Runs FBReader
- Click on the Library tab located on the top bar of the application
- Select File > FBReader Library
- Select the book you want to read.
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58