The professional social network is one of the new features which will be natively integrated to "Mavericks", the future update of Apple's Mac OS X.
Apple used its Worldwide Developers Conference being held in San Francisco to present the professional turn of the next version of Mac OS X, through the integration of LinkedIn, the social network with over 200 million users.
This will facilitate the overall use of the professional social network regrouping over 200 million users:
- connection to the service
- sharing of information
- monitoring of information.
Among the new features available:
- Safari: a side window will display your links shared on LinkedIn.
- Notifications from LinkedIn (e.g comments made to a publication, likes, new relationships) will be available via the notifications center of Mac OS X
- SSO (Single Sign-On): Users of Mac OS X Mavericks need to authenticate their devices only once, by connecting to their LinkedIn account using the functionality natively integrated into the OS.
Learn more: LinkedIn Blog's
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 12, 2013 at 07:07 AM by deri58.