If you are experiencing lags when streaming online content with Windows Media Player, then you can manually adjust the Network Buffering settings to fix this issue:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Press ALT key to display the menu bar.
- Click on Tools > Options
- Go to the "Performance" tab.
- In the "Network Buffering" section simply select "Buffer [_] seconds of content".
- Set the number of seconds and click on Apply to confirm:
- Confirm with the OK button to close the Options window.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 14, 2013 at 06:57 AM by jak58.