Samsung Galaxy S4: How to enable and use the multitasking bar?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 gives you the opportunity to run two applications simultaneously, which can be great for multitasking:
Enabling Multi Window:
To use Multi-view:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings> My Device
- Go to Display > Check "Multi Window".
- From idle screen, press and hold the Back button to display the Multi-View drawer.
- It contains a list of apps that can be launch in Multi-View Mode.
- Click on an application and drag it to the phone screen
- Click and drag another application to the upper or lower half of the screen
- Now you have two applications running on the screen. You can use the bar that divides the two applications to resize the size of each window.
Note that: Not all applications are compatible with Multi Window.
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 23, 2013 at 06:07 AM by deri58.