AVG Antivirus - Set the maximum size of the Virus Vault
Learn how to configure the maximum size of the virus vault of AVG Antivirus Free:
- Double-click the AVG tray icon.
- Click on the Options menu > Advanced Settings .
- Go to Update > Virus Vault:
- Check :"Limit Virus Vault Size to..." and use the slider button to set how much space (%) can be allocated to this feature.
You also configure the automatic file deletion
- How many files can be stored in the Vault - Maximum number of files
- How many days files can be kept in the Vault - Delete files older than
- Click on Apply and then on OK.