Connect your computer to your Samsung Smart TV
You want to connect your computer to Smart TV,to share with your family photos and videos stored on your PC? Here's how to proceed:
The Samsung Smart TV is DLNA compliant, enabling you to easily share media files over a WiFi network. You simply need to use the All Share application that comes installed by default on the TV and also configure your computer as a DLNA server.
- Configure your PC (with Windows 8) as a DLNA server:
- Open the Windows 8 Charm Bar and select Settings
- Click the WiFi icon
- Right click on your WiFi network and select "Turn Sharing On and Off"
- Select Yes enable sharing and connect to devices
Access multimedia content stored on the PC directly from your Smart TV
- Turn your Smart TV on
- Press the Smart Hub button
- Run the AllShare Play application
- In the application window, select one of the categories (Videos, Photos, or Music) depending on the type of content you want to access your PC.
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58