How to block a contact on Skype
If you need to block contact on Skype, follow the below procedure:
- Open Skype.
- Right-click on the contact entry and select "Block This Person".
- Check "Remove from your Contact list" and click on Block
To block a contact on the mobile version of Skype (iOS, Android, Windows Phone), follow the below procedure:
Skype for Windows 8.1
- Open the Skype app.
- Go to the People tab.
- Tap and hold on the contact you want to block for a couple of seconds.
- A small menu shall be displayed, select "Block contact".
To block a user on the Skype app for Windows 8.1:
- Select the user you want to block
- Right-click to display the menu bar.
- Click on block
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 9, 2014 at 03:39 AM by deri58.