It is possible to select an abbreviation and expand it into a word or small sentence with Microsoft Word. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Toolsoption from the taskbar.
2. Browse for the AutoCorrect Options section and insert the abbreviation in the Replace field.
3. Hence press the Tab Key and enter the word or sentence corresponding to the abbreviation in the field labeled With.
4. To confirm the changes, click Add.
5. You can choose to add other abbreviations if you wish to do so, and when done, click OK