iTunes - How to convert m4a files to MP3 format?
In this article you will learn how to convert m4a or m4b files to the MP3 format, using iTunes.
- Open iTunes.
- Add the the m4a file to your iTunes library (Click on the File menu > Add file to Library).
- The new track will be listed in the Recently Added list.
- Right-click on the track > Create MP3 Version.
- Once created, the MP3 version will be listed just below the original track.
- Right-click on the new track > Show in Windows Explorer.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 21, 2014 at 07:18 AM by deri58.