Im using a Bluestork USB/Serial Adapter to connect my weather station to my Window 7 x64 PC.
- Brand Converter: Bluestork
- Model: USB To SERIAL RS-232 DB9 6
I managed to get me the driver is installed correctly except that when I go into the device manager there is an exclamation point next to the USB to Serial Controller and upon right-clicking on it, the following error messae is displayed:
This device can not start. (Code 10)
- Download this driver and unzip it.
- Then go into the device manager, make a right-click the device in question.
- Update the driver
- Select install from a list or specific location
- Go to your unzipped folder and select the. inf file.
- Once the driver installed, reboot your PC and try again.
Thanks to ekim55
for this tip.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 4, 2013 at 05:17 AM by deri58.