I have two Word documents, e.g Doc1 and Doc2.
- Doc1 is the first version of the file.
- Doc2 is an edited version of Doc1
How to compare the content of these 2 files. Given the size of the files and the number of changes, it is impossible to do manually.
- Download and install WinMerge (Open Source program).
- Launch the program.
- Click on the File menu > Opne
- In the "Left" field, indicate the path to the first document
- In the "Right" field, indicate the path to the second document
- Press on OK to load the files
- Both documents will be displayed side by side and the differences will be highlighted in yellow!
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 11, 2013 at 03:30 AM by deri58.