You have published an article on your WordPress blog and wish to restrict its access with a password.
- Open the WordPress dashboard.
- In the left pane, go to Posts > All Posts.
- Select the acticle of your choice and click on "Edit"
- The post will be opened in the publishing interface of WordPress.
- Go to the Publish section.
- Click on the "Edit" link located next to "Visibility".
- Select the "Password Protected" option and enter a password.
- Click on Ok and then on Update.
- As result each time a user tries to view this particular post, the following is displayed:
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 8, 2013 at 06:10 AM by deri58.