How to check the BIOS version without rebooting your system?
- Click on Start > Run > type "dxdiag"
- Go to the System tab, the BIOS version is indicated in this window:
- Click on Start > Run > type "cmd"
- Type the following command "systeminfo".
- Look for an entry names as "BIOS version".
- Click on Start > Run > type "msinfo32"
- Click on System Summary and look for the "BIOS Version/Date in the left pane
Open the registry and expand the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > HARDWARE > DESCRIPTION > System > BiosVersion
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 8, 2013 at 07:38 AM by deri58.