Clippings is a useful Firefox add-on allowing you to easily copy/paste lengthy text, when replying on forums. In two clicks, you can copy/paste a very long text.
Installation under Firefox
How to add a new clipping?
- Bottom right of your Firefox window, you will see a new icon, double-click to open the *Clippings manager.
- Click "New Clipping" and fill in the title and body of the message (paste the text of your *choice).
- You can also assign a keyboard shortcut to your clipping.
How to insert your clipping in a message
- Right-click in the text field > Clippings, choose the clipping of your choice
Export your clippings
- Open the Clippings Manager
- Click on Options
- Click Export ... .
- Select the format in which you want to save Clippings you want to save and click on Export
How to recover your lost clippings
- Following an update of Firefox, your clippings are missing!
- Look for the clipping file in C:\Users\Username\.clipbak
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 13, 2013 at 09:34 AM by jak58.