You have replaced several components of your PC and as result your system still contains obsolete/inactive drivers. Here's how to remove them:
Enable the display of hidden or inactive drivers
- Open a Command Prompt (Start > Run > cmd)
- Type the following command and press Enter: set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1
View and remove the hidden drivers
- Open the Device manager (Start > Run > devmgmt.msc)
- Click on the View Tab > Show hidden devices.
- From there simply locate the obsolete drivers > Right-click > Uninstall.