In this short tutorial you will learn how to create an e-mail signature on your Mac.
- Go to Mail > Preferences
- Go to the Signatures tab.
- Select an account (if multiple).
- Click on the small + button (middle-pane) to create a new signature.
- You can edit the signature in the right pane (add text and image)
- Close the mail preference window.
- From there you can add your newly created signature to your mails using the "Signature" menu, located in the toolbar below the subject field.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 14, 2014 at 11:59 AM by Jeff.