You can configure Windows Media Center to display a slide show of your favorite pictures when your computer is in idle or standby mode.
To enable the Slide Show mode follow the below procedure:
- Open Windows Media Center.
- Scroll to Tasks > Settings
- Go to the "Pictures" section
- Click on "Slide Show Screen Saver".
- Check "Play my favorite pictures as Screen Saver" and set the time delay after which the screen saver will be triggered:
- Click on the Save button.
- You can customize the slide show settings by going to "Settings" > "Pictures" > "Slide Shows"
- To select the pictures to be displayed in your slide show, go to the "Favorite Pictures" section
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 24, 2013 at 06:51 AM by deri58.